Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Work It Wednesday: Summer Nails

Hey Lovelies!

Just wanted to update you guys on my nails for the first week of summer!!! Yay!  I am super excited for this summer and cannot wait to see the fabulous adventures ahead {considering the school year was a bore}.

I really want to get back into the girly, sophisticated mood I had before school completely messed me up.  I used to love giving myself manicures and pedicures.  They are super fun and relaxing.  During school, I never had time to do my nails, pick out a cute outfit, and really show who I was.  So, it was only fitting I start the summer with a fun, bright, sparkly mani/pedi!

Quick disclaimer: I do my own nails, I am only fifteen, so if you see any mistakes I apologize in advance.  My nails are short because I cut them so I wouldn't have to worry during finals about a broken nail... The sad truth.

Main Nails: Essie - Watermelon
Accent Nail:  Orly - Tiara

Let me know what color your painting your nails this summer!  I love to use bright colors and stand out.

xoxo, Ana

P.S. - I am super excited to finally tell you guys about all the projects I have planned hopefully this weekend!!! :D