Hi Lovelies!
I really hope you are having a super fabulous day! Today I want to tell you about the first step in anything you want to do: Setting Goals. Before tackling any daunting project you always want to set goals and prepare yourself for what is to come. Especially with organizing and cleaning.
So, how do you set and complete these goals?
~ 1 ~
Constantly Remind Yourself
Post your goals in notes all over your house. Maybe even use an agenda to plan out your goals. Don't forget that things take time and telling yourself one day won't be enough motivation. You need to be able to know what your plans are and how to execute them. If an agenda doesn't work for you, use to-do lists. But don't spend all your time planning and not doing the work.
~ 2 ~
One Step At A Time
Don't try and fill your calendar to the max and do everything at once. You are going to be overwhelmed and in the end you won't get the job done. A lot of people make this mistake and become aggravated and cannot continue to finish their project.
~ 3 ~
Stress Less, Do More
You will never get anything done if you are stressed about twenty other things. This is one of the reasons I cannot wait until summer {tomorrow is my last day of school!!!}. Figure out a schedule that works for you and stick to it. If you start stressing before you even begin, your end result will only be half done. I hope this helps you all! My next post in this series will be on a project I am working on over the summer: Re-Doing My Closet and Style. Super sorry for the short post I just wanted to get something up for you guys.
Have an amazing day.
xoxo, Ana
