Monday, January 19, 2015

It's Almost My Birthday!

Hello Lovelies!

I was so excited for this new year, I had my new resolution set up in my mind and I was ready to conquer the world.  The world decided it was not ready for me and kicked me back into my place.  It was a bit difficult to get myself back up and together, but I think I finally did.  So I apologize for my lack of updates and posts, but life has been a bit difficult and I have honestly just been absolutely lost.

Soon is my 16th Birthday {AHHHH!!!} and I cannot be more unprepared.  This year I wanted to be my best self, to be the young lady that I always dreamed of being by my birthday and I am still hoping that can happen.

This is just another way of life to show us that we cannot always plan things, things won't always come out the way we want them to, and life cannot be determined.  I just wanted to share that lesson with you all and let you know that I am still here.

Hopefully, I can figure myself out before my birthday, but for now I just hope that everything stays in tact while I am getting prepared. Please continue to come back to my blog as I will have new content coming out soon.

xoxo, Ana