So a lot of you know that I am a generally very creative person. Recently, I have been out of motivation and that really has put a downer on my mood and overall stability. One of my favorite ways to really get my motivation up there and remind me of my priorities on a constant basis has been collages.
Collages are basically just a mishmash of pictures or quotes or things that make you happy and motivate you towards a goal. Mine are mostly school, fitness, and fashion oriented but the can made for anything.
Some tips on making cool collages:
1. Pick out a color scheme for each collage.
2. Have a central theme.
3. Be creative.
This is a super fun project to get yourself into the correct mindset for whatever goal you have. I would suggest to put your collage somewhere you will constantly see it so that it can be a constant reminder for you. Here are some examples of my collages!
![]() |
| Computer Background |
![]() |
| Binder Cover |
![]() |
| Binder Cover |
![]() |
| Planner Cover |
![]() |
| Planner Cover |
![]() |
| Phone Wallpaper |
I think this is a great way to let out your creativity shine and personalize a vast amount of items. Let me know if you try out collaging anything!
xoxo, Ana
xoxo, Ana





