Saturday, June 6, 2015

C. H. A. N. G. E.

Hello Lovelies!

I just wanted to update you guys on my absence throughout the month of May.  I did not anticipate this to happen and I most certainly did not expect it to go on this long.

To be honest, my blog is my happy place.  It is my space to be the real me, the classy, intelligent, fashionable, healthy, amazing, gorgeous person that I see when I look in the mirror.

But I was just not happy.

The sadness honestly overwhelmed my life and I felt like I had to fake it to the world that I was okay and I felt forced to act like my life was just as it was before.  I refused to put up a fake version of myself on my blog because it is my safe haven.  Life isn't always perfect and I don't want to act as if mine is.

So, tonight at 1:30 am I am making the decision to change.

I no longer can stand laying in bed all day feeling sorry for myself, regretting all of my mistakes.  I want to change and my blog is where I am going to start because this is where I feel most comfortable and vulnerable.  I am going to be the person I desire so much to be.  I am going to be happy.

xoxo, Ana