I hope you guys are having a fun and productive summer! Although this is the time for vacations and relaxation, it is important to keep our priorities in line. Today was a great day for me to catch up with my exercise and healthy eating habits, although I am still not where I want to be in terms of my academic things I will catch up in that aspect as well.
Running again was such a great feeling. Of course, I couldn't run as far as I usually do but it still felt amazing to get back to doing something I love. {The same could be said about my blogging ;D}
The start of my day was spent running at a nearby track. Like I said, it is great to be exercising again and it felt awesome to sweat and get all of the toxins out of my body.
We then went to visit the cities center. It was so much fun learning some history about famous people in this area of Puerto Rico. Plus I got to see where my grandparents and parents went to school and fell in love, as well as where my grandfather's funeral was held.
Some pictures of me exercising and my grandmother enjoying the machines at the track. :D
Finally, I am ending my day doing some summer reading, blogging, and later on I will try my hardest to fall asleep so I can get an early start tomorrow and begin changing my circadian rhythm so that I am more of a morning person. {Cross your fingers my plan works.}
I also got a few pieces of clothing today, but I will be sharing them in a bigger haul post later, so don't worry I intentionally left that part out of my post.
As always it would be lovely to know how your summer is going in the comments below! Have a wonderful day.
xoxo, Ana