Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Puerto Rico: Day 8

Hello Lovelies!

I am super tired of doing lots of work to get ahead on my summer reading so that I can finish it ASAP, but I still make time for my daily posts.  Honestly, this blog is super important to me because it is a reminder of who I am and who I want to be.  Tomorrow I have asked for a day of no plans, at least for me, to catch up on all of my work {SAT Practice, Python, Blogging, Cleaning, etc.} so it won't be very exciting.

I am continuing to share my days with you guys, no matter how uneventful they may be because each day has a lesson to share, whether we realize it or not.  Today I have learned to be grateful and positive.  I woke up super upset because I overslept until 9 am.  Then I remembered to be positive and found myself in one of my favorite places: the mall.  Lastly I got a call from my mother saying my blood tests had come back almost all great except for some changes I need to make in my diet.  So overall good day today.


I spent the day with my girls at the mall, it was super fun and very productive.
{A haul will be coming up soon, don't worry.}


Honestly, I was kinda excited to be eating popcorn chicken... I hadn't had KFC in the longest!  It was really delicious and made me really happy.



Plaza Carolina is an amazing mall.  I love the stores it has and the variety it offers.  {Honestly, I'm just a sucker for malls in general}


Successful shopping day? I would say so. ;D


Lastly I ended the day with half of a cinnabon.  I wasn't able to eat all of it because soon after I got a call that I had to limit the amount of sweets I ate.  :(

It is going to be a challenge changing my diet, but it is just another obstacle life has put in my path. I will be updating you guys on how it goes, it won't be easy but what is?  

xoxo, Ana