Thursday, July 2, 2015

Puerto Rico: Haul #1

Hello Lovelies!

My summer has been a ball of self-discovery, fun, and lots of family time.  But one of my favorite parts of summer is that I get to shop for clothes and things for school in the upcoming year.  Here in PR certain things are more expensive and costly, such as food, but other things seem to be not as expensive as in the United States, such as clothing.

I takes so much for me to find clothing that suits me.  Ever since I decided to make a style of my own and really focus on fashion, I have been unable to take full advantage due to a lack of resources.  But now I've made some advancements on my style and ever since I gave up the majority of my clothing, I have more space to include things I love and will wear.  I bought some simple, everyday things as well as some more elaborate, going-out things.

Disclaimer: Many of these items are gifts from my grandmother or aunt, otherwise I bought them with my money.  Also, the pictures aren't the best because I'm not at home so bear with me, as they are very much retouched as I tried to show the real colors and fix some of the pictures.

I know you guys have been waiting for a haul and a fashion post, so here it is!


It was a super successful day of shopping!!!


Rainbow White Flowy Top
Styled: Tan Undershirt, White Top, Jean Shorts/Jeans, Sperry's


Rainbow Coral Polka Dot Tee
Styled: Polka Dot Tee, White Shorts/Jeans/Jean Shorts, Sperry's/Gladiators


Rainbow Plain White V-Neck
Styled: Plain White V-Neck, Jeans/Jean Shorts/Black Shorts, Sperry's/Black FlipFlops/Black Sneakers


Rainbow Lilac V-Neck
Styled:  Lilac V-Neck, Jeans/White Shorts/Jean Shorts, Sperry's/Black Sneakers


Neon Pink PINK Sweater
Styled:  


Victoria's Secret Passionate Kisses Body Spray


Claire's beYOUtiful Sleeping Eye Mask
Claire's Dead Sea Mud Mask


579 Less Selfies More Gym Tank
Styled: Less Selfies... Tank, Jeans/Black Shorts/Running Shorts, Black Sneakers/Sperry's


Aeropostale Jean Midi Shorts
Styled:  T-Shirt, Aero Jean Shorts, Black Sneakers/Ballet Flats


JCPenny More Issues Than Vogue HiLo Shirt
Styled:  More Issues... Shirt, Jean Shorts/Jeans/Black Joggers, Black Sneakers/Sperry's/Ballet Flats

There are so many ways to style these few things, but I have named the simplest ways to make an outfit so that you guys have ideas and can further the stylistic elements from there.  Hopefully I will have some OOTD posts in the future with these pieces.  

Have a wonderful day!

xoxo, Ana