Monday, July 13, 2015

Puerto Rico: Day 16

Hello Lovelies!

So this day was probably one of my favorites, just because we went to a new mall!! The Mall of San Juan was created to suit high end stores and meet the needs of any famous people that come to the island.  I fell in love with the architecture and overall look of the place.

Of course, it is tailored for more high end stores but it is fun to look around and experience something different.


Entering the mall of San Juan.  So pretty!


Lush smalled amazing and had some really interesting products.


Me by the fountain.


My sister, cousins, and I at the mall.


Celebrating Shark Week at Lush!


I got to see a Porsche up close and personal.  My life will never be the same. 


View from the restaurant we ate at.


Burger and Beer Joint



Of course I took a selfie.


Deep Fried Oreos!!! They didn't exactly fit my macros, but they were a little treat that tasted delicious.



Graffiti bathroom?? How awesome is that?


Another selfie, with the view of the city behind me.



I only bought from two stores.  Some small gifts from Bath and Body Works and a shirt from VS.

Thank you guys for following my little Puerto Rico adventure.  It has been so much fun and a great deal of maturing and learning has come from this experience.  I a so grateful that I will be going back home with a different mindset and attitude!

xoxo, Ana