Saturday, July 4, 2015

Puerto Rico: Day 10

Hello Lovelies!

I hope you guys are having a marvelous day and an amazing summer!  I am super excited to be back to my usual blogging standards as well as life standards.  I have yet to resolve my problems concerning the time that I get up, 6 am seems like such a hassle, but I am slowly waking up earlier and earlier each morning.  I also went to the track today and got some exercise in.  Another thing has been my diet, I'm working very hard {as difficult as it is} to eat healthy and stay away from bad carbs and chocolate. :(

Let me know if you guys have any suggestions for these daily postings in the comments below.


I started the day with a greek yogurt and a giant green apple. It was delicious and healthy.


After the track we went to Popeyes for the first time.  I ate two chicken tenders and only half the biscuit (bad carbs) and some fries (again, bad carbs).


Healthy eating for the win!  We went to the grocery store after and I bought lots of fruits and healthy alternatives.


Matching shirts, why not?
Less Selfies More Gym.


I ended the day doing some summer reading work.  These books are quite tedious and boring, but I will be finishing this one within the next two days and then I will read the last two books in the upcoming two weeks.  

I know my summer is not exactly everyone's cup of tea.  Honestly, this year I cam to Puerto Rico to fix things emotionally in terms of my grandfather's death and to change my life for the better.  I want to focus on God, Family, Education, Health, and Love.

Maybe, by the end of the summer everything will be running smoothly again. ;)

xoxo, Ana