Today was not my best day, I had to come home from a sleepover because of menstrual pain, but I'm feeling much better now. Since I didn't do anything too exciting, I took pictures of a sewing project I made. My cosmetic bag broke recently so I decided, last minute, to make myself another one.
Link to Directions: http://thegirlinspired.com/2014/09/cosmetic-bag-tutorial-target-giveaway/
Disclaimer: this is not my own project, I got the idea from another blog.
Materials:
Fabric: 12 x 16''
Lining: 12 x 15.5''
Durable Fabric: 12 x 16''
Zipper: 14''
Remanent Fabric: 7 x 3''
Sew Fabric to Durable Fabric and sew on the lining.
Sew the zipper on the first side, where the finishing was made.
Sew the zipper to the opposite side making a loop.
Cut 1.5'' squares on each side of the looped fabric.
Turn inside out and stitch the zippered edges, keeping the remanent fabric inside.
Sew each corner into a boxed shape.
Completed project!
I hope you guys enjoyed seeing how I made my little project, it didn't take more than an hour {I was distracted talking to people :D}. Let me know in the comments if you guys are making any cool projects this summer!
xoxo, Ana