Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Puerto Rico: Day 34

Hello Lovelies!

Today was the trip I have been waiting for!!! We went hiking in El Yunque.  It was such an amazing trip and a great workout.  Honestly, I fell in love all over again with my beautiful island.

IF YOU EVER VISIT PUERTO RICO, YOU MUST GO TO EL YUNQUE.

The rainforest is an absolute marvel.  Fun Fact: it competed for one of the seven marvels of the world. Not to mention, you can learn so much if you have a guide or a native.  It is a great experience.









All of the pictures above were taken on the hike towards La Mina Falls.



We finally made it!!! 
{can you see the satisfaction??}



View from the top of the Yokahu Tower.



Selfie on the top of the Tower.



Swimming under the water fall! :D


The water was clear and the rocks beautiful.


After the hike we went and played dominos!

I hope you guys are enjoying the blog posts.  As my trip soon comes to a close, I am planning posts for when I return.

xoxo, Ana