Hey Lovelies!
So today was nothing special. I have no pictures, no exciting experiences to share. Don't worry I'll be back to having exciting posts starting tomorrow.
I want to discuss goals.
Goals are a common topic on my blog because I think they're super important. Without goals and aspirations there is no motivation. No motivation to get up in the morning and to live.
Recently I have been working very hard on my goals outside of school and my religion. Honestly, I put both of those things on the back burner {didn't forget, just didn't focus}. I've been working out, sleeping more, hanging out with family, blogging, and {kinda sorta} eating healthier. As I have been working on these things, I've noticed my life get significantly better.
Focus on your goals, on the things you love! Life will only get happier if you focus on the positive things, the things you want to succeed in. I am slowly trying to work on my other goals: school and religion. But those things need their own separate time and I want to dedicate it accordingly as soon as I get home.
If you have any tips on getting your goals accomplished, leave them in the comments below.
xoxo, Ana
P.S. - I found out I'm leaving August 3rd!!! Super happy to finally go back home to my family, but also sad that I have to leave the rest of my family behind and leave my island behind. Stay tuned for some fun new posts before I leave.