Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Puerto Rico: Day 28 & 29

Hey Lovelies!

So the next two days we didn't do anything exciting.  We've been cleaning and sleeping and spending time with family and running some errands and some more sleeping.  :D

I hope you guys don't mind.  Honestly these past couple of days have been a bit difficult with planning when we are leaving and talking about my grandfather's death and such.  But I will get over this short depressive phase.  Just a reminder that you don't always have to be super happy to be a positive person and live a positive life.  These past two days I have stopped working out {other than lots of walking} and tracking my macros as well as doing any school work.  But it has been good for me emotionally.

We did go watch the minion movie!  So cute and adorable!!!  If you are planning to go watch it, please note that it isn't any type of an action movie and it was developed for a younger audience.

I hope you're all having a wonderful summer!

xoxo, Ana