I hope you guys are having an awesome day. I know I've been bombarding you guys with posts but it it's really difficult to post on a daily and spend time with family. Right now {July 15} I am working on better time management and just trying to better stick to all my goals and work. Sometimes it is difficult but we all have to remember how important it is to stay focused and even though I'm on vacation I have to remember to stay active and stay working always.
On day 20 we visited some other family and had a great time at the pool. I love spending time with people that bring such positivity into my life and it's great to give them your time because you never know what's going to happen in the future.
Grandpa and his two little Princesses.
;D
Cabrera Family Photo
Sitting by the pool. {My legs are so tan!!!}
Another Family Photo
Remember to always make time for the family in your life, escpecially if you don't see them on a regular basis.
xoxo, Ana