Friday, July 10, 2015

Puerto Rico: Day 12

Hello Lovelies!

On the twelfth day of my vacation we decided not to do anything since we had just done a really draining task the day before.

I just wanted to quickly say something to you guys.  My blog is my place.  It is my creative outlet.  It is where I can express myself freely and show the world who I really am.  I am honestly so proud of sticking with it and really committing to my blog and consistently posting over the past year and a half.

Not many people follow my blog, or care much about it.  But that doesn't matter to me because I a so happy to say that I have done and created every single thing on my page.  I am so proud to say that this is completely and absolutely mine.  Soon I hope to buy a domain and get to really call it mine.  Soon I hope to tell you all that I am on track with everything.

Life throws curveballs at us all the time and I am so glad that I can share them on my blog.  To be able to go through my ups and downs on here is refreshing and awesome.

xoxo, Ana