Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Puerto Rico: Day 18

Hey Lovelies!

We had a super fun day at the pool!  My cousins and I spent the day having fun, swimming, splashing around, and getting very tan. :D

I really hope you guys are enjoying these posts.  It's not the easiest thing always taking photos and making sure to consistently post them and all.  Plus it is something different, but I think it is interesting and doesn't stick to the stereotypical fashion blog.


Pool day with the girls!


My cousins' pet parrot was so cute.  She climbed up and down the stairs at her will.


Before


After


Our first time visiting Famous Dave's.  It was a super cool and unique experience, loved it!


Was I born a mermaid??


Selfie? Of course.


My grandmother and I at the pool.

Let me know what you guys think in the comments below.  I am finally caught up on all of my blog posts and will continue to post them ASAP.

Have a super-wonderful-awesome-fantastic day!

xoxo, Ana