Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Puerto Rico: Day 17

Hey Lovelies!

I hope you're having a wonderful summer.  Today we got a group of girls together and did some super fun crafts in the patio.  My cousins came, some family friends, and we all had a blast painting and being creative.  

Sometimes it's good to do something creative and fun.  It sounds childish, but it is a great way to release stress and produce something you love.


Still working on my fabric/paper house.


The girls working on their artwork.  {Notice how only one of them looked up for the picture.}


We baked brownies to celebrate my uncle graduating and getting his masters degree!


Icing the brownie.  Delicious.


Final products!

The girls and I had so much fun.  We all got creative and made some super fun mixed media pieces.  I loved how everyone worked together to produce an amazing outcome.  

What's gonna work? Team work!

xoxo, Ana