Thursday, July 16, 2015

Puerto Rico: Day 23

Hello Lovelies!

Today we didn't do much other than some grocery shopping.  While we were at the store we made sure to get a little something to bake! :D

S'mores Cupcakes was the selection this time.  They came out looking super awesome and tasting even better.  Again, not every day is super exciting, but baking is definitely one of my favorite things to do and it was so much fun to make these little morsels of ooey-gooey-deliciousness.


Preparing the ingredients.


Making the graham cracker crusts.


Piping the marshmallow filling. :D


Piping the chocolate frosting with graham cracker topping.


Bon Appetite!


Completed Cupcake

I truly hope this post didn't make your mouth water.  Although the cupcakes are fun every time I eat one I have to do 30 burpees as my punishment. :(  Lemme know what you guys are doing to stay fit in the comments below!

xoxo, Ana