I'm super excited to share this post today! We went to the capital city of Puerto Rico: San Juan.
If you haven't visited Puerto Rico, this is the place to go. There is so much to do in the city and the activity there is super amazing. There is an immense amount of history surrounding the whole city. I am so enthralled by the architecture {yet again} but I also have many super cute pictures of my sister, grandmother, family friend, and I.
Capital Building
My sister and I by the Atlantic Ocean!
Piraguas!
{This is our version of "shaved ice" but it tastes sooo much better!}
Some really old, scenic, historic views.
We do modeling on the side. ;D
Inside of the San Juan cathedral.
Kitty Cat chairs.
Quick snack before we leave.
Puerto Rican favorite: mallorca
If you guys have any questions about tourism in Puerto Rico and the best places to go, please don't hesitate to ask in the comments or by email.
xoxo, Ana