Friday, July 10, 2015

Puerto Rico: Day 14

Hello Lovelies!

I send the best of wishes to all of you guys!  Today I spent the day surrounded by lots of family, young and old.  My little cousin turned ten so we had a small gathering at my grandmother's house to celebrate.  It was so much fun and took up the entire day.  The party lasted 'till about 9:30 in the night and after we had cleanup duty.  Super fun but also odd attending to so many people.


Red. White. Blue.
Sound familiar? :)


We did our nails that morning. {Marshmallow by Bettina}


I did a quick shoot for an outfit of the day and I caught this candid of my sister in the process.


Yeah we thought we were cute... 


Happy Birthday!


We made a new friend that night. {sneak peak at my OOTD}

I hope you guys have had a super awesome summer!  Let me know how your fourth of July weekend went in the comments below.

xoxo, Ana