Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Puerto Rico: Day 1

Hey Lovelies!

I made it.  After a day of travel and goodbyes, I finally made it.  It was a great flight filled with many laughs and fun times.  Focusing on the positive parts of life has become something that I am mindful of and continues to be something easier and easier.  The only thing on my mind recently has been my lack of exercise... oops.


I was super excited in the morning and couldn't wait to get on the plane and go to my little island.


On my way to the airport, my army bag was almost as big as my body. {to be honest, it looked kinda funny}


At the airport we visited the Food Network Kitchen.  This was definitely some of the best airport food stops I have ever had.  The croissant was spectacular! 


Waiting to board the airplane, the weather was so beautiful outside.


All ready to go!  My girls and I took a picture right before the plane left, just for memories.




The view from the plane was amazing to say the least.

'

Unfortunately the weather was not as pleasant in Puerto Rico when we got there, but it was still super exciting to be back after two years,


The greenery around my house in Puerto Rico is just stunning and reminded me of how happy it is finally be home and feel like I belong.  


Can't forget about Malta!  This is a typical Puerto Rican drink.  It doesn't appeal to many outsiders but I absolutely love indulging in one of these. :D

My trip so far has not been very eventful, but it will in the future.  We're still getting settled and tomorrow won't be very eventful either, but we are planning things for the future.

xoxo, Ana