Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Puerto Rico: Day 0

Hello Lovelies!

Yesterday was packing day and the first day recorded for my Puerto Rico (PR) trip.  I have decided to make a blogpost recording every day of my trip to PR.  There won't be post every single day because I may not have time to write on a daily basis, but I will record every day.

The pictures I take are from Snapchat and will include a time stamp so that you guys can get a feel for what it is like to go by each day with me.  

The journey begins the day before departure: Packing Day.


We started the day off by doing blood tests for the doctor and as a bonus for fasting until eleven in the morning, the family decided to go to Deny's for breakfast.


Later into the day I began packing for the flight.  It was kind of an all day process in which I had to get lots of things into a small space.  Packing is always difficult because you have to choose what's the best clothes for the occasion and often have to leave behind some of your favorite pieces.


I made a list of things I needed so that I wouldn't forget anything in my Bullet Journal.  It was kind of a difficult process and in the end I did have to cross out a lot of things that didn't fit or in the end weren't necessary.  I definitely suggest using a list because they're are a lot of things that you could forget last minute, even if you are an experienced traveler as I am.

I know this wasn't the most interesting of posts since it was the day before I depart, but I promise future posts will be filled with all the fun times I have.

Have a wonderful day! :D

xoxo, Ana

PS - I am currently in the airport and I feel so legit!!!