Today was a bit more interesting, although I have spent a good part of my day working on summer reading, learning Code, some studying for the SAT, and {of course} working on my blog. Overall it was a great day. I drank lots of water and ate better than I have in a long time.
It was also very important for me to start working out again and doing cardio and such. The first thing I did after waking up and eating breakfast was to do a total body workout and then did some quick stretches before finally taking advantage of the running water.
First thing in the morning I got up, ate a filling breakfast, and headed back to my room to do an at-home total body workout.
After finishing my workout I took a shower since we finally have running water for just a day and got ready for the movies with my family.
When getting to the movies we found that Pitch Perfect was unavailable and decided to watch Tomorrowland instead. I love the movie and felt it was an interesting take on the simple Disney attraction. Not to mention one of my favorite actors played a leading role.
Later in the day, I came home to continue doing work and maybe watch some Netflix later.
Thank you guys for conitinuing to follow my journey through this summer. I definetly think the island is an interesting place and worthy of attention. We will doing come exploring in the rainforest and beaches further into the summer and I am so excited to show pictures of that with you all.
xoxo, Ana