So as you know from my last post my life has been in for quite a bit of change. I am trying really hard to be a more positive person and lead a happy life filled with the things I love most.
My personal space and haven has always been my desk and incorporating that into my new self was very important for me. So after I came back from my five day summer camp I took all of my belongings from clothing to my desk and removed anything that didn't suit me anymore. I also added some things that would be part of my journey away from depression.
I love that I get to use more white space and incorporate areas of my life that I had left behind. My board has the quote: "stay humble/work hard/be kind." The lamp remained the same and I did add a yellow bow. My top shelf is super simple it just has my paper quilling frame, some small trinkets, and my trophy on the far right. The left shelves just have books, my bible, and small things. I also am really fond of the mason jar that I use to store some pens and even flower pens.
If you are like me, your desk is like a small piece of you. I am so glad with how it turned out, it has no clutter and just exemplifies how I want my life to go and makes me happy.
Let me know what you think in the comments below!
xoxo. Ana
PS - I am feeling so much better after talking to my family and working super hard to remain positive and happy! :D