This day was a super chill day because tomorrow we have really big plans. We decided not to go anywhere too straining and I just did some things to ease my mind. I didn't get to work out but I will get back on that as soon as possible.
I wasn't feeling too good this morning so I didn't get up from bed until fairly late into the day. {One of the benefits of being on vacation ;D}
After breakfast, I worked on a canvas that my grandmother wanted me to make. It took forever just to make the background and that is all I was able to complete today.
Later into the day I was just relaxing, super appreciative to be healthy on this beautiful planet in this gorgeous island.
Another Puerto Rico appreciation photo.
Near the end of the day we had to get some supplies for the following day such as sunblock and snacks.
Because I am still a child, my sister and I sat down to watch Teen Beach 2 premier on Disney Channel.
Let me know in the comments below how your summer is going! I hope it is fabulous and filled with many blessings and new experiences.
xoxo, Ana