So I recently heard about this new fad on tumblr called a bullet journal. Apparently the idea has been around for a long time but only recently began to pick up popularity throughout the studyblr community on tumblr, There is a site dedicated by the maker of this idea.
The basic idea of this is to create a notebook of all of your to-do lists. It uses a system of bullets and notes and has a lot of flexibility in terms of how you personally wish to do it. You can use whatever journal you desire: big, small, lined, unlined, horizontal, vertical, with doodles, without doodles, the possibilities are endless.
I began using this at the end of the school year, then stopped when I went to camp and have recently gotten back into using this method of organization.
This is an old pricture, but the concept remains the same. I love it and love the creativity and versatiltiy it has. It is something different that I am trying out and I am super happy with how it is turning out.
Let me know in the comments below what you think about the bullet journal. Ill keep you guys updated on how it goes.
xoxo, Ana