This weekend my little sisters and I decided to make cookies for the family as a surprise and a fun way to get into the holiday spirit. We researched a new recipe and found an italian cookie dough recipe and decided to make some festive cookies. To say the least, we made the cookies and they tasted very floury and undercooked. I wanted to share the process anyway because the pictures came out cute, but I don't plan on making cookies from scratch anytime soon.
I do want to let you all know that midterms are in two weeks and that's why I have been extremely busy lately. After midterms there will be more consistent posts as I have some exciting events coming up so watch out for those!
Let me know in the comments below some traditions and fun things your family does during the holidays to celebrate.
xoxo, Ana




