Saturday, February 13, 2016

Where have I been?

Hello Lovelies!

As per usual, I took an unexpected break.  Life has been really odd lately, been dealing with so much at one time I kind of lost track of myself and really couldn't get my head together until recently.  Sometimes, you just have to remind yourself of who you want to be and not get sidetracked by other people.  It's so easy to become disengaged in your own goals because of other people who are simply jealous of everything you have accomplished thus far.

From that lesson, I took a very hard hit.  I didn't pay attention to my grades or my religion or anything that ever mattered to me before.  Although I realize that this is all part of the process of life and growing up and I don't regret anything that happened because I did grow and mature, it hurt me and I had to take time to re-center myself.  Even though I'm not completely recalibrated, I'm a much better point in my life now.

Basically this means that I will be back to blogging! Yay, finally!

I have some new ideas about posts and I have a little bit more artistic freedom now. Hopefully I will be getting a job soon and that will give me more opportunities to invest in my blog.  There are so many things I want to do in the near future and it makes me really happy to know they are so near into the future!

I  hope you've all had a wonderful last couple of weeks, can't wait for what the future holds.

xoxo, Ana