For Christmas this year my older sister decided to get me a Me and My Big Ideas Happy Planner. I am so grateful and appreciative of this gift, definitely one of my favorite gifts ever. To start decorating, I simply printed out some of my own designs and I created everything using others ideas, but my own creations. Most of it was done, super simple, on PowerPoint.
I wanted to share with you all since I know it is a popular topic at the moment. I love creative things such as this planner, its another way to let creativity flow while in conjunction with functionality.
Here are some pictures of the weeks I have done and what the inside of the planner looks like. I will be using it a lot more once school begins, although it is a stay at home planner.
![]() |
| Planner Cover |
![]() |
| January Divider |
![]() |
| Last Week of December |
![]() |
| January Monthly View |
![]() |
| First Week of January |
My favorite so far of the three weeks I have decorated is the one featured in the last picture. The spread looks very cheery and put together, but at the same time it has functionality in the way it is formatted. I gave myself enough room for a to do list for all my school needs, a section for any appointments or extra things I have to do, and planning for my bog posts. Hopefully this will help me remain consistent with my posts, although I don't plan on posting every other day I want to work on my blog at least a little bit every other day.
If you guys have a planner let me know how you decorite it in the comments below! I don't plan on using etsy stickers because I don't feel a need to spend any more money on this, but those are always a good idea.
xoxo, Ana




