Hi!
I hope you are all having a fantastic start to summer! Recently, I have been really craving going back to my roots and being more creative. Constantly being in school and studying is a big part of life but it is often draining and can take a lot of the life out of you. So I decided to start painting and writing again because sewing takes up too much time.
I have been doing so much studying and practically living at the library. This past semester I also rushed a medical fraternity and solidified my track towards medical school. That has been a very interesting but also very stressful. Also, engineering is hard, it is not impossible but it is definitely a difficult track but I am really excited to be able to apply all of the knowledge into the real world one day.
One of the main things that have been on my mind is just travel and experiencing things outside of just gaining knowledge from a textbook. I have always been a huge proponent of education but I think that a big part of learning is being able to go out and experience the real world and other cultures. I really want to go to Europe, climb Mount Kili, walk around Sydney, and even hike up Big Sur. I just haven't figured out exactly how or when I am going to do any of it.
Another big aspect of my life has always been my religion, of course, but right now me and the Big Guy are not on the best of terms. There are always ups and downs in every relationship and that includes a spiritual one. My mother always says that everything is done in His time and not my time so it is difficult just to accept that the majority of life is not in your control and you just have to trust.
All in all, life has just been a lot of studying, sleeping, and trying to keep my sanity lol. I have so many ideas for new posts and I will be making blogging a new part of my schedule so look out for more posts. Leave any ideas below!
A.