
Just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten. I've been super busy with school {exams are coming up soon!}
Some new things that have been going on:
Driving lessons! Yeah, a couple months ago I got my permit and have been learning to drive. Honestly, it is a work in progress and hopefully I will get more time to practice and soon I can go out and drive with other cars.
The Face. This show is absolutely awesome and entertaining. They make me want to work hard and strive for my dreams! Great show, you should watch it.
Legally Blonde. Yeah, that's just enough. It's perfect and their is nothing to it. :D
Fashion. Slowly, but surely I am really working on getting my closet together and really pulling it all in the girly and sensible wardrobe I've always wanted.
Let me know what's going on in your lives! Excited for Easter?
xoxo, Ana