Monday, May 5, 2014

AP Exams, EOC, and School: How to Handle with Stress!

Hello Lovelies!

Recently, my life has been turned upside down, shaken up, then dropped from an incredible height.  Besically, I am very stressed and have not had time to even think for myself.  Honestly, how tired I feel cannot be described with words.

So, a lot of college bloggers have been writing about finals and papers and organization for college students. But I was thinking, what about the high school students that have AP exams and EOC and Finals to do?  Not to mention that we also have daily lives, possible work, and maybe even sports/exercise.  It's a lot to handle and, this being my first year of high school, it has not been going as smoothly as I hoped.

~ 1 ~
Part of the problem is the people I surround myself with, they are not very motivated and constantly send out "negative energy", if you will.  So Tip #1 Surround yourself with people who have similar goals.  If you don't want to be that person cramming an hour before the exam, don't surround yourself with people who do.  I find that their laziness and lack of interest has been rubbing off on me, rather than my motivation has been rubbing off on them.

~ 2 ~
Make a list and actually complete it!  I have a big problem with this.  I enjoy the planning, but I don't enjoy the doing.  Such as right now.  I could be working on the three projects I have to do, or studying for the AP test next week, or even cleaning the mess that surrounds me.  The hardest part is beginning.  Once you start your body gets accustomed to work and will do what it needs.

 ~ 3 ~
Start early, don't wait until the last second.  Things won't just go away if you waste more time.  Spend the time necessary to really complete your work, or study and to get the end result you want.  Work hard and DON'T procrastinate.


I know these aren't specific tips about organization and schoolwork, but honestly, they work.  Even with your fitness goals and diet goals, I find this is what works.  Hopefully later I will make a post about that, but for now, get to working and don't let anything get in your way.

xoxo,  Ana