Tuesday, May 27, 2014

New Beginnings


Hey Lovelies!

If you have been reading my blog you would know that I have been fairly busy these past couple of weeks.  Now that summer is almost here I have some exciting projects planned for this blog, as I stated before.  I don't want to reveal everything yet but I want to let you in on this secret!

I have been working hard to get different platforms of social media running for this blog.  Recently I changed everything related to this blog, Fun-Sized Fashion to separate account and even made an extra Google+ page for it.  Because I originally handled this through my personal e-mail everything was getting mixed and I prefer having this as a medium for all of my personal and social accounts pertaining to this blog.  I don't expect to be popular, I don't even expect an audience but this new project is something I have wanted for a LONG, LONG, LONG time.

Thank you for anyone supporting me and I hope you are excited for what is to come!

God Bless,
Ana

P.S. These changes are going to come quick, so get ready to see a new ME!  {I have been working very hard to prepare this before I finally let you all see!}  Love you all, hope you have an amazing day. :D