Hello Lovelies.
For the longest time I have been trying my hardest to change myself and become the classy lady that I have always wanted to be. My life goal was to be the best me that I could be. But due to a recent turn of events my priorities shifted. Life became so involved in things that had nothing to do with my goal that I became extremely side tracked. Not only did I loose sight of who I am but I lost sight of the amazing person that I had worked so hard to become.
I was so lost that I even began to let my grades slip. My life began to fall apart starting with a very sudden mood swing that progressed to become a daily thing and then soon after I could no longer look at myself in the mirror and see the same confident, well groomed, educated young lady I had seen so many times before.
In my struggle to try and find myself again I have come across more obstacles than I can count. Everything has felt like it is coming undone, from my religious life, to my personal life, to my social and school life, It had taken me a very long time to pick myself up before and now I am starting back from square one. As I have tried to do several times by myself, I will change and be a better person. But first I have to get out of my little procrastinator-lazy-unhygienic-loser-self and seek guidance and assistance that I have never sought before.
So I am going to change and rearrange my life until it all clicks, like a Rubik's Cube.
Life can sometimes can turn into a big mess, but what counts is that we pick ourselves up, brush the dirt off, and get back in the saddle. I was watching the show Hart of Dixie, which features some of my favorite characters that I have always looked up to, when I realized how far I had come from myself. Lemon Breeland, one of the main characters, is this ambitious, classy, southern belle who will not allow anyone to get in her way and stop her from being the respected woman she is. I am going to follow in her footsteps and keep my integrity.
We all have one life to live and we cannot allow this life to pass us by. If there is a change you wish to make, don't let anything or anyone get in your way because I promise is very difficult to start back from where you started. I know that I have been lacking on post for this blog but I want to be honest and let it be clear what is going on in this crazy head of mine.
So just remember, if you want to change, do it because this moment is the only real time we have, the future is not a guarantee.
xoxo, Ana