So... Christmas is coming up! Christmas is a time to celebrate our savior Jesus Christ and his coming down from Heaven to be incarnated in the Virgin Mary and save us from all our sins. But, we also celebrate this time of the year by giving each other presents to show how much we appreciate each other. I was asked what I wanted for Christmas this year, in my family we each get one major gift and come candies in a stocking. But I couldn't really choose what to ask for, so I have made a wishlist of things that I may need or want.
I know that Christmas is not about presents and material goods, but it is a nice part of the Holiday season that we all look forward to {don't lie, you know you love presents}.
~ 1 ~
New Running Shoes
So this year I have been running lots. If you know anything about running, then you know that shoes are very important in terms of running because they can determine whether you get certain injuries and shoes can really make or break your running. Anything running would be great, such as running clothes, an arm band, etc. but running shoes are kind of a necessity as my old ones are getting worn out.
~ 2 ~
Clothes, Makeup, and Girly Things
If you follow me on Pinterest then you know what this entails. Clothes, I love fashion, that's why I named my blog, and it is something that I enjoy and getting new clothes would be awesome {haven't bought clothes in months}. I am going for the Gabi DeMartino and Arianna Grande style. Makeup is something that I also enjoy and don't have much of. I really love makeup and every girly girl enjoys it. And finally girly things. Anything from some candles or body sprays, to a satin robe, to a vintage knickknack would really show me that this person knows me well.... and they saw my Pinterest!
~ 3 ~
New Bedding
My bedding is getting kind of old and it would be really nice to have a brand new bed set that is not only more my style but that goes with who I am rather than something that I don't feel comfortable with. I really want white or cream bedding so that my room looks fresh and chic.
~ 4 ~
New "Everday Shoes"
I am not someone that consistently goes out to buy things, so I really need some new shoes, if you can't tell. Some new shoes that go with almost everything and are really comfortable is something that would really benefit me. My poor Bobs are about to fall apart and after almost two years I think they need to be retired. If anything a pair of $10 slippers for the house would also be a good place to start.So basically, I just really want everything that's on my Pinterest! I know that recently my Pinterest has been all over the place because I been trying to "expand my horizons" but honestly that isn't me. I definitely have more of the girly sense of style and next year I want to leave the little girl behind and finally feel more myself. Anything that will help me better myself, make me healthier, help me feel girly and comfortable, and something that the other person genuinely thought of me when getting is all that I want.
Let me know in the comments below what you are asking for this Christmas!
xoxo, Ana