Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Fashion on a Budget


Hello Lovelies!

I constantly get so many questions about how I find clothes at extremely low prices and how I am able to find such great deals.  Since I don't go shopping often, you guys don't get to see too many hauls from me or fashion posts.  But when I do go shopping I will often find things for $5, $8, and my price range for a full budget of clothes is $15 - $20.

Here are some of my tips for spending less money when shopping!

~ 1 ~
Clearance!
You will find so many great pieces in the clearance section.  They are very, very hard to come by, but when you do they are gorgeous.  This is more of a hit or miss situation.  This section of the store won't always be the best place, but you will find amazing deals on clothing that is only a few weeks out of season.

~ 2 ~
Coupons
There is no need to go out and systematically search for coupons.  If you get a coupon in the mail such as 20% off and Buy One Get One Free, clip them.  Even the smallest of discounts are helpful in getting the overall price down.  There are many ways to sneak several discounts into one shopping trip.  So don't forget to use your coupons and sign up for the emails and the mails.

~ 3 ~ 
Sales
Never underestimate the power of a sale.  Black Friday is not the only day that sales are great for.  You can really find things that are possibly less than on Black Friday on typical days.  I have found things that are only $3 when in reality they could have been $20.  If you really look, you will find things that are for less than you will ever think of.

I hope you guys got some tips and tricks out of this.  Please note that there are a few more ways to find discounts, but I think those just come with time and are sometimes unique to the store.  You don't have to go to thrift stores or actual discount stores to find really great deals.

If you have any more tips on getting discounts do leave them in the comments below so that we can all learn from each other.

xoxo, Ana