Saturday, March 14, 2015

Failure at its Finest


Hello Lovelies!

So I recently had an encounter with failure, and although I really want this blog to be about fashion, I wanted to share my story about dealing with disappointment and failure.  It is something that none of us enjoy having to encounter, but it is a large part of life.

Here is some background on what I think about failure:  I do not deal well with failure.  My expectations of myself often override my emotions and I take failure very personally.  Not everyone is so hard on themselves and have such high expectations.  But, I do.  This makes it all the more difficult to handle failure.

With that, this week I took my drivers test... twice.  What? Twice?  Yes, I failed the first time and had to retake my exam.  To say the least, I was devastated.

What I learned over the course of a few hours, astounded me!

One bad day, does not equate to a bad life.  

So the next time that you guys have something you are struggling with, something you have worked hard for, remember that it is not the end of the world.  Move on and start fresh with a whole new set of 24 hours.

xox, Ana