Thursday, March 26, 2015

Target Haul!

Hi Lovelies!

I have recently gone on a few shopping trips to Target {and I'm going back tomorrow} to buy some things to upgrade my Spring wardrobe.  To be honest, my goal is to redo my entire closet, but until that happens I will just continue slowly buying things to make my current closet stand out a bit more.  So I wanted to share what I got!  I won't show everything, just because they will be featured in other blog posts coming soon.

~ 1 ~
Neutral Floral Necklace - This chic piece goes with many different outfits and adds a bit of glamour to a look.

$16.99

 ~ 2 ~
Silver Bow Stud Earrings - I have been looking for a pair of bow studs for the longest time!  They are a great addition to add a sense of girly sophistication to your everyday. 

$14.99
 ~ 3 ~
ELF Contouring Blush and Bronzer - If you are a beginner with makeup I totally recommend ELF.  They have great products that I love and trust, so I decided to give this duo a go.

$3
$3
 ~ 4 ~
ELF Small Stiple Brush - Again, this is a great company! I have yet to use any of their brushes and I picked this one up to try it out.

$3
$3
 ~ 5 ~
These cute little earrings aren't from Target, they're actually from the Fair that came into my town.  I just thought I would share them with you all and show you that cute little things can come from anywhere as long as you look!

$5
I hope you guys enjoy! Let me know if you like Target in the comments and tell me what you love to buy there {I love everything from their organizational things to clothing to food :D}

xoxo, Ana