Monday, March 9, 2015

Macaroon Madness ft. Keds® + Update

Hello Lovelies!

It has been a while since my last post.  But, honestly it was for good reason.  I finally got my life back in order and I am forcing myself time for things other than school and Netflix, so that I can enjoy life and enjoy being a teenager.

I wanted to share with you guys my new shoes that I just received, courtesy of Keds®.  These are amazing quality canvas shoes, at an affordable price.  What I love most about them is their versatility, these shoes can be used to dress up a very casual outfit, or dress down a more elaborate outfit.

I ordered them and they were shipped to me (with normal shipping) in three days! {that's amazing}  Not to mention, they have incredible, vintage-style packaging and the shoes were absolutely perfect, no rips, tears, or knicks.  These shoes are great gifts.  They come in all sizes {note: they run a bit small}, all colors, designs, and styles.  Some awesome lines they have are their Taylor Swift line as well as a collaboration with Kate Spade.

I was absolutely honored to work with such an amazing company and am super excited to begin styling my new shoes!


 For this look, I went with something very sporty and wearable, but still has a girly vibe to it.  This is definitely one of my new staple looks, the shoes really tie it all together.

Shirt: Old Navy $6.99 Jeans: Aeropostale $12
Shoes: Keds $45 

Let me know what you think of Keds® in the comments below! Also, make sure to come back to my blog for some new posts every week, :D

xoxo, Ana