Hello Lovelies!
I have been super busy lately and apparently, the stress caused me great physical distress. Yesterday my headache caused me to come home early from school. Not only did my head hurt lots, my body felt weak, and I had barely any focus, but the root of my problem was stress.
The wonderful part of this whole thing is that the stress, along with the headache will not go away. Now, I am not one that will give advice on dealing with stress, due to the fact I have lots of issues with that, but it probably reached its peak this past week. I have had a lot of things to deal with including school, two internships, and life. None of these things have allowed me the time to exercise, relax, or even sit and think about life.
Because I left school early on Friday, I was given time to take a moment and do something that I love: Netflix!!!
From painting my nails to journaling, to reading, nothing gave me as great pleasure and relaxation as living someone else's life and not having to think about it. Although the headaches have subdued, it has been difficult to really focus on much, including now {I have been writing this paragraph for almost 15 minutes}. Netflix is the best escape because I can just turn the volume down so much that it doesn't bother me and escape from my world into other peoples.
Hopefully I will get more posts up soon, but, as you can tell, I have been incredibly busy recently.
Let me know what you do whenever life gets rough.
xoxo, Ana