Hey Lovelies!
I can not believe the month of September is over and we are headed into the Fall and Winter time. This month was difficult for me, and I nothing exciting really happened but I still had quite a few favorite things to list for you all.
~ 1 ~
New Glasses!
So I got new glasses and I was so excited because I had my other glasses for almost three years and they no longer suited my style. These are from the children's section at Pearl Vision {I am really tiny and other glasses don't fit.}. They are Candie's brand, with tortoise shell across the bottom and sides of the plastic frame. The front is an ombre effect effect starting with a dark brown progressing into the tortoise shell.
~ 2 ~
CoverGirl Eye Shadow in Smooth Taupe
As you may know I don't really wear makeup on a daily basis, but I do wear makeup on the weekends and days off. {Yes I know, I am odd.} I love the natural look and it suits me. One of my biggest problems about my complexion is my under eye circles and vainy eye lids. This is great as an all over the eye shadow and it just adds a touch of shimmer.
~ 3 ~
Pinterest
I LOVE PINTEREST!!! Pinterest is my everything, I really enjoy looking at the pictures, finding style inspirations, and the fact I can find new ideas through such an amazing site. If you aren't following me already you should {shameless plug}:
My Pinterest!
~ 4 ~
Water, Water, Water!
In honor of my recently broken tumbler {moment of silence}, I am going to make one of my favorites water. Not because I don't enjoy water every other month, but I drank lots of water throughout September and it is a very important part of my health. Not only that, but since I haven't had time to work out recently and healthy eating has not been on my mind {I know, I will try my best to eat healthy in October} so water has been very important for me.
~ 5 ~
YouTube: Amy Lauren
So I want to tell you all about the YouTuber I have been most excited for watching throughout the month of Seeptember and that discovered this month. Her name is Amy Lauren and she has such a cute, girly style very similar to my own. I love her editing and quality of video, she has an overall excellent channel and I suggest you check her out.
Bonus: Dancing with the Stars
This new season has so many amazing celebrities!!! If you are not watching Dancing with the Stars you totally should because they have a YouTuber, a Fashion Designer, and a cast member of Pretty Little Liars. What more could you want?
I am so excited for October and cannot wait to see what is in store for this Fall and Winter!
xoxo, Ana