Hello Lovelies!
Although I live in the south, where the winter and fall never really hit us, I still love the fashion that comes with the fall time. From scarves to boots to comfy sweaters, fall is always about being comfortable whilst still looking super cute. I haven;t had much time for shopping, but looking for new items to put into my wardrobe is something I love to do that calms me down after a long day.
~ 1 ~
Sweaters
I love sweaters and they are comfy, cute, and they can be dressed up or down. The best part about sweaters is there versatility and how you are able to use them in order to either make you look very casual or sophisticated. There are many routes you can go with certain types of sweaters such as the over sized sweater, the knit soft sweater, or even the cropped sweater. Below are some examples of my favorite picks from Forever 21.
 |
| Forever 21: Fuzzy Knit Swetaer $19.80 |
 |
| Forever 21: Striped Knit Sweater $15.90 |
 |
| Forever 21: Rhinestone Beaded Sweater $24.90 |
~ 2 ~
Pants/Stockings
Because I live in an area that does not get very chilly, stockings or tights are viable under skirts or dresses at this time of year. Otherwise, pants or comfortable leggings are a must. We all have to find one pair of pants that look great no matter what the weather may look like outside.
 |
| Nordstrom: Sheer Dotted Trouser Socks $7.oo |
 |
| Forever 21: Heathered French Terry Sweatpants $13.90 |
 |
| Charlotte Russe: High Rise Plaid Tights $7.99 |
~ 4 ~
Scarves
Previously, I have not been a very big scarf person {probably because I never really experience fall or winter}. Ever since I visited Washington D.C. over spring break, I have fallen in love with scarves and their ability to really make or break an outfit. Not only can scarves be used around the neck, they can also protect you from the harsh winds, keep you away from the sun, and it even allows you to have an instant shawl wherever you go.
 |
| Charlotte Russe: Tribal Striped Woven Fringe Scarf $11.99 |
 |
| Target: Women's Floral Scraf - Grey $14.99 |
 |
| Charlotte Russe: Mini Rose Floral Infinity Scarf $5 |
~ 5 ~
Jackets
Of course jackets are a must for the fall time because they protect us from the cold that is eventually inevitable. I love the jackets are being used now from the feminine twist on military jackets to pea coats to casual cardigans, fall is the time to get the cute jackets on before the winter hits and heavier coats are necessary.
 |
| Khol's: Lauren Conrad Sequin-Bow Print Boyfriend Cardigan $39.99 |
 |
| Charlotte Russe: Double Breasted Fleece Pea Coat $32.99 |
 |
| Charlotte Russe: Extra-Long Hooded Anorak Jacket $36.99 |
I have really also wanted some shoes that are a bit dressier for the fall time as well as some skirts. Since I don't often buy clothing I thought it would be a good idea to include these in my list since I do plan on working on my closet and making it more classy, stylish, and something that I am comfortable with. So below I will just show some examples of what I think are appropriate fall clothing items that aren't listed above.
 |
| Charlotte Russe: Floral Organza Skater Skirt $24.99 |
 |
| DSW: Not Rated Turning Point Oxford $29.95 |
 |
| Khol's: IZ Byer California Open-Back Lace Skater Dress $27.99 |
I hope you all enjoyed my fall wish list. Let me know what you would like this fall to update your look in the comments below. I hope you have a super day! :D
xoxo, Ana