Hello Lovelies!
I was looking through my blog when I realized that yesterday was my one year anniversary of writing on my blog!
This journey has been one of the most life changing and amazing experiences of my life. I honestly cannot believe how far I have come from the person I was when I began blogging. I started this blog to share my love for fashion, beauty, health, fitness, and happiness. As I tracked my progress of my 2014 Resolutions there were many moments where I felt discouraged and moments where I felt that I could never be the person that I wanted to be. I constantly engulf myself in the idea that I need nice clothes and makeup and the perfect attitude to be known as someone with a passion for beauty and fashion, but I have proved the opposite.
For anyone who has consistently read my blog I want to thank you because seeing that people read my blog is so encouraging, even if it is just one person. This blog has been a creative outlet for me and I cannot thank anyone enough who even merely skimmed over my page.
I really hope that my blog can continue to be a place where I can share my opinions, my life, and my interests.
xoxo, Ana
