Friday, October 24, 2014

Living Life

Hi Lovelies!

It has been a while since my last update, but I have been very busy.  Blogging is on my list of priorities, but recently the other things above it have taken up a lot of my time.

Please don't think that I have forgotten, but life honestly has been difficult and it has taken a toll on a lot of aspects of my life.  If you are wondering, I have not been exercising, health has been put on the back-burner, school is very time consuming, and personal things have taken up so much time, it not even funny.

Sometimes it is difficult to realize that everything I have ever wanted, to grow up and be in highschool, is here and it is nothing like I anticipated.  Life has thrown me so many curve balls recently, and it takes a lot to realize how much you really have.  Yesterday I fell asleep at around 2:30 and I woke up around 9:30 this morning.  Because I had only slept from three to five hours the previous nights, this was so refreshing!  I woke up super happy and it allowed me to realize how wonderful life has been despite the many obstacles in my way.

So the point of this post is that although sometimes life is difficult, it also has certain appeals that make it wonderful.

Enjoy your day and realize that life is wonderful no matter how terrible it may seem!

xoxo, Ana