Saturday, January 25, 2014

Desk Tour

Hello Lovelies!

I know you are probably wondering why this would ever be an interesting post, but I always wonder what people keep on/in their desks.  Personally, I am an organizational freak and I am still trying to find ways in which I can organize my desk and use it to its fullest potential.

Like I said, I am still trying to work out my organizational setup, but for now this is how I will be how my desk is organized.

The first picture is before I organized anything.  Bear with me, it was a long week and I still had clothing to put away, textbooks laying around, and a HUGE mess.

BEFORE
After I finally got myself under control this is my desk and I even decided to go inside the drawers, since I organized those as well.  Here ya go!


AFTER

1. I usually keep textbooks, calendar stickers and notebooks here. // 2. This is my main work space. // 3. Here is my flower pot with DIY Flower pens, and highlighters are hidden as well.  This shelf also has my everyday jewelry and my glasses. // 4. I have my jewelry box, hand creme, lip balm, and glass cleaner. // 5. This is the quilling frame from my grandpa {its a lilac dress} and my motivation board. // 6. My favorite award, memory jar, some perfumes, and embellishments in the middle. // 7. Makeup & Hair stuffz!!! // 8. I have a whiteboard with some motivational quotes, and a caricature of me as well as some pictures. // 9. This Eiffel Tower lamp is from dollar general and also functions as an organizer for my chords.  

1. Notepads and some index cards with notes as well as a calculator and wet ones. // 2. Here I have my rainbow pouch I made, yellow pads, a letter, and my 'I Fell a Shopping Spree Coming On' polka dot folder. // 3. This is my drawer organizer with simple things like paper clips, sharpeners, glue, tabs, sticky notes, pens, pencils, etc.  In the back I have a towel. // 4. This section holds a mirror, headphones, washi tape, white out, cloth, tweezers, hand sanitizer, and a hole punch


1. Lots and lots of index cards. // 2. Basic things like: notebook, highlighters, cell phone pouch, lint sheets, and my scissors. // 3. Extra paper clips, page holders, and my rosary is behind the index cards. // 4. Underneath my glasses case is s copy of the constitution and some bookmarks. // 5. Back there I keep extra small books that people give me {I also get them on birthdays and as thank yous} as well as some large tabs and an index card holder.


1. This part is still not fully done, but I have textbooks, folders, clipboards, random papers, and some awards here. // 2.  In this skinny section I usually store my keyboard and mouse for my laptop, but it was in another room at the moment. // 3. The uppermost shelf on my desk is mainly used for my computer when I am not using it.  {Sometimes I put papers there when I have lots of clutter}


Hopefully you ladies were able to get some organizational tips or maybe you just like to see what is in someone's desk.  I know I have lots of stuff on my desk, but I share a room and it is my only space to myself that I can have total freedom with.  

If you have any tips/ tricks or just have comments make sure to leave them down below.  Also, I would appreciate if you would give me any suggestions on improving my blog (be gentle, I am just starting out :o)

Have a fabulous day!

xoxo, Ana