Saturday, January 25, 2014

Stress!

Hi Lovelies!

Sorry that I didn't post anything this past week.  I have been super stressed and have been put under lots of pressure over the past couple of days.

My life has taken a turn, maybe for the better, maybe for the worst.

My birthday is in only 11 days away, I have a ton of exams and quizzes, I must study for my permit test, and I have lots of things to do at home.  But, even though my last post about organizing my desk, I actually began that post almost a week ago.  From that time, I redid my desk again to fit my new standards and I am trying to work my life out.

Hopefully I can make a new schedule to suit my life.

If you are stressed like myself, I know that I get the worst anxiety attacks and I BAWL out crying.  But we have to focus on the end goal.  For me, its finishing the school year with grades that will bump up my standing in my class.  Take it from someone who has experienced stress first hand, you have to take things one step at a time and find your groove.  Be patient and let life be.

Hopefully, I can make more posts for you guys soon!

Have a great day.

xoxo, Ana