Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Birthday Wishlist!!!

Hey Lovelies!

So, I know today is Wednesday and all, but because my birthday is only a week away I decided to make a wishlist.  This is just for fun and some of the things I am including are things I need, others are just things I want, and some of these things are for my goals during this year.

Note: This is only a formality, my birthday present is a family trip to an undecided local.

1. New Bible.
My Bible is currently quite old, the cover is broken, it has a lot of distracting side notes (they were published into the text) and I would like a new one.  Hopefully I new Bible will allow me to better my relationship with God and will help me with my prayer journal.

2. Office Supplies.
I love them, what can I say.  Maybe some sharpie pens, a new {cute} planner, post-its, etc.

3. Sewing Machine.
What? A sewing machine.  Yes.  My sewing machine has been broken for years and I really want to start making my own clothes.  There is a specific one I would like, but I know that my grandmother would like to send me her old one.  I just want a sewing machine that can facilitate my love for fashion.

4. Phone Case.
This is quite obvious, I need a case for my new phone.  Its getting scratched and ruined, and I need to protect it.

5. Books.
I will read almost anything.  I do have some books on my goodreads account, but I haven't updated that in a while.  Quick Question: Are spiritual/life books good or not forth my time?

6. Clothes.
Every girl needs new clothes.  Workout clothes, dressy clothes, casual clothes, you name it I need it.  {Including shoes, who doesn't love shoes?}

7. Sketch Pad.
For a while I have been doodling some sketches of my designs on printer paper, and they usually get lost in my schoolwork, or someone throws them away.  I would like a professional sketch book to contain my sketches and help me.

8. Job or Service Location.
Yeah, everybody wants a job.  But, as I am getting older, my parents have less to spend on me while my expenses go up.  It wouldn't be too shabby to have a part-time job where I can earn a couple dollars.  As for the service location, I really want to find a place or organization that I contribute my time to.  Some examples would be a museum, old people home {he he}, or even a local organization.

extras: electric toothbrush, new yoga mat, 5-3 lb weights, slippers, purse, knitting supplies, IPad {don't judge me}, trip to Paris {again stop judging me}, sunglasses, beats, locket necklace, and all the cute and girly things on my Pinterest!

I know that for some people this may not seem like much, and some might get a trip and multiple presents, some of you might be content with some socks {I don't know...}.  But this is just something I do every year, even when I know what I am getting.  In my family, we get one gift and that is all.

The reason I didn't specify anything, or include pics is because I know none of this is coming my way, and like I said, its just something my sisters and I do every year.

What is on your wishlist this year? Leave it in the comments below.

xoxo, Ana

Countdown: 7 days