Hey lovelies.
I know I haven't been posting lately and half of my post are updates that make no sense considering I have no other post. Anyway, I have been really busy lately. Not to mention that my procrastination skills are at a level so high, I could be the champion of procrastination!
My life is kind of in a mess {My room isn't clean, I have a TON of schoolwork, my "healthy lifestyle" is nonexistent, and I barley have time to even appreciate what I have.} I haven't been succeeding with my goals, I have become a person that I have always despised and I am working with myself to get my life back on track and set myself straight.
Don't worry, I have lots of posts planned for you guys including one I am currently working on. Hint: it involves nails, more fitness, an outfit post, sketching post, and more! (get excited)
It may seam like I am being very snobbish and I am always complaing about how stressful and time consuming my life is, but I don't want to give my blog up. It is one thing I want to accomplish this entire year.
Sorry for my inconsistent ways recently, but I promise that I will get myself together.
xoxo, Ana
P.S. - Tomorrow is my Birthday!!! YAY!