Thursday, February 27, 2014

Liebster Award!!!

Hey lovelies!!!



So today I found out that I have been nominated for the Liebster Award!  How cool is that?  I was shocked and really excited to see this comment, not only because it's so awesome, but I found that people are reading my blog and they actually care.

Basically, you give 11 facts about yourself, answer 11 questions from the person who nominated you, and then nominate another set of bloggers and ask them questions.  This should all be for up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers.

Thank you http://beautybyellaxo.blogspot.com/ for nominating me, definitely follow her!

Here we go, 11 facts about moi:

1. I am one of five children.
2. I am from Puerto Rico and currently live in the U.S.
3. I am a total perfectionist. To the point people think I am OCD.
4. I love, love, love pearls and have since I was only five years old.
5. In college I would like to study engineering and then attend law school.
6. School and fashion are my life. Yeah.
7. I am mostly an introvert.
8. My dream has always been to go to Paris!!!
9. My favorite fruits are banana and raspberry.
10. I have never had a legitimate pet of my own.
11. I have an OBSESSION with Pinterest.

11 Questions from Ella:

1. If you had the chance to travel to any one country in the world, where and why?
I have always wanted to go to France.  I know a little bit of French and their culture is so fascinating.  Not only it is such a chic and antique place, but it is full of culture and class.

2. What is one item you can't live without?
Other than the usual my phone, I think food {specifically desserts}!  Its not exactly "an item" but I can't go without chocolate, or cake, or sweet fruit, or something delicious.

3. What is one item, product or thing that you have really splurged on?
My computer.  I never really had to splurge on anything until I finally needed a good computer to do my schoolwork and work on my French class.

4. If you could spend one day in the life of somebody else who would it be?
I would spend the day in the life of the College Prepster.  Wierd, I know.  But her style and organization interests me, her life seems so fascinating and full of excitement at times.  It would be awesome to see what a day in her life is like.

5. Gold or silver?
Gold. Duh! :D

6. What is the best book you have ever read?
It's between Charlotte's Web and Privilege.

7. If you could have any three items in the world for free what would they be?
A house, a car, and a puppy.

8. What's your favourite colour?
Lilac!

9. Something strange that not many people know about you?
I am really weird in terms of I think very analytically and my mind is always racing and imagining scenarios and thinking of things from different perspectives.

10. What is one of the happiest moments you can remember?
I always remember the feeling of complete happiness just one day at the beach, my whole family was there, and it was just a good time.  There were no worries and no regrets.

11. Going out partying or cozy nights in?
Cozy night in, for sure.


I nominate:
http://aglimpseofglam.blogspot.com/
http://petiteinpearls.blogspot.com/
http://pearlsoffashion.blogspot.com/


My Questions:
1. Why did you make your blog?
2. Who do you admire (either from blogs or in life in general)?
3. Where have you always wanted to visit, fictional or real?
4. Why do you think you were nominated for Liebster?
5. What is your best success?
6. Do you regret any choices you have made?
7. What is your favorite blog?
8. What is your favorite part of blogging?
9. How do you enjoy a lazy day in?
10. Who is someone you can't live without?
11. What is your favorite color?

I hope all of the blogs get my message and continue the chain in introducing new blogs to the community.  Just being nominated is a wonderful gift and I hope the other nominees know and realize this.  Great job girls!

Have a great day! :D

xoxo, Ana